Kindly Read This Privacy Notice Carefully
- Copyright and Trademark Information
- Personal information we collect and process from/about you
- Links to other websites
- How we use your personal information?
- Disclosing & Sharing your personal information
- Personal Information storage
- Your Rights
- Data Retention
- Changes to Policy
- Contact us
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All materials on this website, mobile site and mobile applications are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by INSPIRE TRAINING ACADEMY or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
Users may download, print, or reproduce portions of INSPIRE TRAINING ACADEMY’ materials for their personal and non-commercial use. All other uses of any material (including, without limitation, photographs, articles, press releases, software, comments, tables or charts, video clips, logos) on this website, mobile site and mobile applications are strictly prohibited. By way of illustration, such prohibited uses may include the extraction, redistribution, republication, modification, broadcasting, sale, or otherwise making available of any of the information or material on this website, mobile site and mobile applications (in any format) to third parties. In addition to this restriction, you agree to comply with all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this website, mobile site and mobile applications.
Unauthorized use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications or any of the information or material contained on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is illegal and as such may give rise to, amongst other things, a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offence.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or services that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a request through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, organization, a short description of your inquiry and other information of similar nature.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may, from time to time, contains link to and from the websites of our partner networks, social media channels, advertisers and associated/cooperated parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use this information to:
- Update and keep current our internal customer database;
- Maintain our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your IT tools;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- Keep our website safe and secure;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them, and; Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- Provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- Update you on the provision / introduction of new services from time to time;
- Communicate with you or other parties from time to time;
- We use the Information that we collect generally to fulfill any requests placed through the Site, and providing you with the necessary information.
DISCLOSING & SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information primarily with our internal staff. We may additionally share your information with selected third parties including: (i) business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors or other agents we enter into a contract with; (ii) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website; (iii) In-house, social media channels that are considered to be an integrated part of our business and used to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of targeted advertising directly from each channel’s website and by reading individual internal policies and applicable terms and conditions.
Please note that we do not control the privacy or security practices of these third parties. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to any third party in the following instances:-
To provide services and/or information requested by you; to maintain and/or host our website; where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of a legal agreement; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; if they need to fix software bugs or develop new features for our customer relationship management systems; and if we carry out marketing or client care surveys to gain feedback and improve our services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and/or provided to us via web-based media and information channels; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information however, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information page.
When you access our Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us in writing to delete this information.
CHANGES TO POLICY
For more information about our privacy practices or if you would like to make a complaint, please visit our contact page.